Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Director of Practice Management & Transformation to join our Oscar Medical Group in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
Oscar Medical Group is Oscar Healths virtual medical group, & its growing dramatically!
Oscar Medical Group is expanding its scopes of service, geographic footprint, & Provider hires to offer world class virtual care, including urgent care & longitudinal primary care, to all members.
As we expand the practice, we need an experienced, Director to manage the practice- including the day to day business operations, workforce management & staffing, licensing & credentialing, onboarding & training, & financials. This leader will need to think creatively & strategically about how to scale an already rapidly growing practice, while managing day-to-day operations for a virtual team located across the country.
You will report to the Vice President of Virtual Care & work closely with our Oscar Medical Group clinical leadership team.
*please note remote candidates will be considered*
- Ensure our providers are empowered & enabled to delivery high quality care.
- Own the practice financials & ensure providers are delivering exceptional care while conserving long term costs. Track actuals vs budget.
- Manage provider staffing, & maintain staffing models. Oversee workforce management & planning, including schedule setting & load balancing.
- Manage quality metrics for the practice, build panel management strategy, & report out on practice health & performance.
- Work cross functionally with Product, IT, Legal & other key Oscar stakeholder groups to keep the practice running smoothly day to day.
- Troubleshoot IT issues & on ground site of service issues.
- Own practice training & onboarding strategy in partnership with our Training team. Oversee licensing & credentialing for all providers.
- Manage team of direct reports across the core functions listed above.
- 7-10+ years Practice Management experience; ideally with outpatient / physician practices.
- Familiarity with Practice financials
- Experience in tech-forward Practices (i.e. practices that have incorporated telemedicine)
- Command of Practice Management analytics & metrics; experience with clinical quality metrics
- Comfort & excitement towards working with remote, cross market, clinical teams operating in technology forward, fast-paced environment
- Experience building, managing, & leading diverse teams
- Experience integrating administrative, financial, & clinical systems for better performance & improved outcomes
- Familiarity with Health Information Technology & Population Health tooling
- Hands on work driving adoption & change with clinicians
- Experience with SQL & data visualization management
- BA or Masters in Health Care Management
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all, & apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, unlimited paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.