They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Anaplan Senior Manager will report directly to the FP&A Global Director. Will have strong hands on experience building & supporting complex planning & consolidation models using the Anaplan platform throughout Gympass all countries (today 11). The role places significance on supporting our Anaplan roadmap, organizing & prioritizing roadmap initiatives, & being able to provide recommendations & actions for improvements.
S/He will be a key part of a highly effective global team, constantly helping to improve our current system & developing new projects (such as BS, CF, MDM, etc), operating as a trusted member of the Finance team at Gympass.
What You'll Do...
- Serve as subject matter expert for any questions related to Anaplan functionality & capabilities
- Understand functional & non-functional requirements from Business, & how they translate in Anaplan features
- Develop & improve Anaplan models per business use cases
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), test, train, define support procedures & supporting implementations within Anaplan platform
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand existing excel models & translate them into efficiently built Anaplan models
- Configure & maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions & other model settings
- Build & maintain data models with complex relationships
- Modify existing data models in order to incorporate new functionality
- Participate in data integrations & migration solutions
- Prepare business users & team members by conducting training
You Should Have....
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5-6 years Global experience in relevant industries, technology & marketplace focused
- 2+ years experience working in a scaling company
- Strong footing in systems development, including system development life cycle, requirements, design, & test techniques.
- Data modelling: Deep knowledge in modelling within Anaplan from conceptualization to model development
- Data analysis: Strong data analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot Anaplan performance issues with various optimization techniques
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least three full life cycle implementation
- 4+ years of practical experience as an Anaplan model builder (or 2 in an equivalent planning software)
- Ability to adhere to deadlines & work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills & the ability to convey information effectively to both business partners & members within the entire Finance team
- Ability to translate current customer spreadsheet models to effective, efficient, & scalable multi-dimensional Anaplan models
- Strong expertise & deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.
- Strong understanding of data/integration both inbound as well as outbound with customer source systems (ERP, CRM, APS, etc.)
- Ability to configure & maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, & other model settings
- In-depth knowledge of Anaplan platform with previous experience in developing end-to-end solutions
- Experience in other enterprise systems (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Strong SQL, Dashboard Development & Data integration skills strongly preferred
- Possess strong quantitative & analytical skills
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.