Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Pharma Partnerships team is a group of seasoned healthcare & technology professionals who care deeply about our customers & patients, & who come to work every day with the objective of doing good & growing our business. We are looking for a seasoned leader to join us & significantly accelerate script growth from existing prescribers.
What Youll Do:
- Identify, prioritize, & drive the implementation of strategies & tactics that significantly increase Blink Pharmacy Plus script volume from existing prescribers.
- Establish a deep understanding of prescribers lifecycle, & design & implement strategies & tactics for treating prescribers at each stage.
- Develop segmentation & insights that our pharmacy sales team will use to prioritize call points & guide conversations with a provider & her staff.
- Create the playbook for acquiring, growing, retaining, & reactivating prescribers to Blink Pharmacy Plus - including objection handling & troubleshooting.
- Partner with our marketing team to create manual & automated CRM campaigns & marketing collateral that enable us to effectively acquire, engage, & retain prescribers.
- Partner with our data science & Blink Insights teams to deliver tools, reports, & dashboards that put required intelligence at the fingertips of our pharmacy sales team.
- Provide actionable insight into prescriber behavior & efficacy of our prescriber CRM & other marketing campaigns.
Who You Are:
- Humble, with a servant-leader mentality
- Comfortable & effective at leading by influence
- Strong bias for action - failing fast & learning from each experience
- A deeply analytical & structured thinker
- Hypothesis-led & data-driven
- Service-oriented engagement model with clients, partners, & stakeholders
What Youll Need:
- 5+ years of experience driving rapid & large-scale growth for a health-tech or technology company
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience developing & executing CRM / lifecycle marketing strategies & campaigns
- Strong executive presence, including oral & written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leading by influence, especially to secure buy-in for, & prioritization of your ideas among internal stakeholders & external partners
- The ability to dive into large volumes of data & distill actionable insights
- The ability to develop materials & guidance that can be used to drive outcomes across the spectrum of sales models.
- Experience working with Tableau & Salesforce Health Cloud preferred
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.