KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars & businesses. Via artificial intelligence & robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, & duplicate their physical keys & RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,000 locations in 46 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, & many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts & re-keys to complex installations & custom jobs. All KeyMe Lock & Access Specialists have extensive experience & are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMes smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Lock & Access Specialists arrival, job progress & receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providingunrivaled service quality, prices, & customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $105M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 & tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative & relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard & enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible & creative working culture, youll be joining a forward-thinking team youd be happy to work with.
What does IT mean at KeyMe?
Were 130+ people, spread across two campuses in NYC & Jersey City, & a handful of remote employees.
What youll do as IT Support Specialist
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Troubleshoot hardware & software issues related to internal IT
- Asset tracking
- Troubleshooting office network & printer issues
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate & resolve problems or to provide technical assistance & support.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Update training materials & procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Comfortable working in an agnostic OS environment (Linux, Windows, & Macs)
- Videoconferencing & phone system support
- On- & Off-boarding of employees & contractors
- Other related IT Support adhoc tasks
How We Know You Can Do It
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT Support
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Experience with linux, windows, & mac device support
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS
- Experience with troubleshooting networking issues with Sonicwall, Meraki, & VoIP systems
- Experience with G-Suite, Office 365, & Zoom.
- Strong organization skills
- You are courteous, teachable, & enjoy learning new things
Also nice to have:
- Familiar with IT security requirements in work environments
- Experience with Okta & Jumpcloud
- Previous experience in a startup environment.
What you'll get:
- 100% covered health, dental & vision insurance & competitive compensation
- Flexible Spending (FSA) & Health Savings Accounts (HSA) options
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team disrupting an industry!
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks & drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- No dress code / casual dress