Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the position:
Do you enjoy recruiting the right people for growing startups & creating a stellar candidate experience? Do you thrive in a high-growth environment where you can be creative to solve challenges? Are you interested in Tech industry?
Join our global Talent Acquisition team in France, where you will hire very diverse people for diverse teams (Marketing, Finance, Legal, IT, People, Operations)!
Own recruiting process:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, becoming a trusted advisor for prospective employees
- Source candidates from direct targeting, social networking, & employee referrals
- Research & implement the best way/tools to identify & attract candidates
- Participate to events & initiatives to increase employer brand awareness + generate additional leads
Build strong partnerships with hiring managers:
- Offer insight, best practices, & interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on the specifications of each role & the requirements of each interview process
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring plans, establish priorities, & build recruiting strategies
Support initiatives in building a world-class Talent Acquisition function:
- Collaborate within the global Talent Acquisition & HR team in building world-class processes & initiatives such as candidate experience & employer brand
- Provide impressive candidate experience through timely communication & feedback, interviewer preparation, & an effective interview frame
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity within existing ATS, Lever, & other tools
- At least a first experience recruiting for high-growth companies or recruitment agencies
- Thrived in producing high volume recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding environment & providing excellent candidate experiences
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of creative methods & sources
- Expertly communicated with all levels of an organization from interns to top managers, displaying maturity & a positive attitude
- You speak French & English fluently