Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies & data in a single workflow to maximize their resources & improve business results.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to assist & produce digital & print creative solutions to address our marketing needs & align with Appians corporate brand. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles & layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including, digital marketing, print collateral, event design support, presentations & web design. Ultimately, you will assist the Appian Corporate Creative team in promotion of our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Concept & design high-level creative branding, display advertising, print, web, illustrations/infographics, & presentations based on creative briefs. Motion & interactive knowledge is a plus
- Ensure that quality & brand standards are maintained throughout the entire creative process
- Establish close partnerships across the company, & liaise with marketing & corporate design team to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage work timelines effectively across multiple projects
- Present work to internal partners that consistently meets, or exceeds, expectations
- Iterate & edit design work based on team feedback
- Act as a supporting role for Corporate Creative Director & Art Directors
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments & tools
- In-Depth Knowledge of design tools including Adobe Creative Suite, (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere) along with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts & layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines & collaborate with a team
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.