Glossier is seeking an experienced Digital Asset Management Manager. The DAM Manager is the primary system administrator for the DAM, fully trained in the platform & in charge of its maintenance. This individual acts as a product evangelist, encouraging the routine & appropriate use of the DAM which in turn promotes improved workflow & operations across the organization.
Our in-house Creative team is responsible for a range of content from Glossiers brand voice & messaging, retail/experiential production, to product & packaging design for each of our products. The role will report into the Senior Manager, Design & Production.
6 Month Expectations
- Shepard the initial implementation of a new, cutting-edge DAM platform
- Facilitate uploading & creation of files, collections, & workflows
- Selects & assign appropriate metadata to assets per organizational standards
- Designates naming conventions, promoting a common language/reference to assets across departments
- Manage asset licensing information, including rights & expiration
- Assist in training & onboarding for new users
12 Month Expectations
- Work with producers & content creators to ingest new assets on an ongoing basis
- Liaison with DAM vendor as primary point of contact for system maintenance, troubleshooting requests & tickets, & overall user feedback
- Analyzes & track system performance to improve efficiency
- Manages user groups & permissions, including third-party vendors & external partners
- Grant & revoke access to the system & provides onboarding support & training to new users
- Oversee user activity & assist with integrating DAM processes with existing tools & services
- Provides ongoing support to end users & promote best practices for DAM use
- Collect end user feedback to continuously improve system performance for the team
- Archive assets & manage cold storage
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with SaaS implementation
- Depth of knowledge on cataloging & archiving and/or creating metadata, tags, keywords
- Creative project management
- Experience onboarding users
- Knowledge of the full Creative Cloud suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) is preferred.
- Based in New York, NY, or willing to relocate.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination