CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEARs social media accounts & websites are full of vibrant & inspiring design, & were looking for the right designer to join the content operations team who truly understands what thumb-stopping content is. We are seeking someone who is versatile, detail-oriented, & meticulous about seeing projects through from conception to completion. Responsibilities will include social media, website content, information design, decks & signage, both flat content & basic video. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your creative mark across a wide array of platforms & be part of developing CLEARs visual storytelling language.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the social media & content team to create daily, eye-catching & strategic visual content
- Create beautiful content like info & quote graphics, gifs, templates, illustrations & more
- Work with Public Affairs team on informational design & decks
- Interpret various types of content & information & transform them into visually stunning social content & infographics
- Research photos for stories & posts, & assign photographers & illustrators when needed
- Partner with the social team in brainstorming visual ways to bring ideas to life
- Be an engaged member of the Public Affairs team, bringing fresh ideas to meetings & willing to go the extra mile to help team members
- Manage our photo/design asset database
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 2-3+ years experience in the design field
- You live & breathe Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign (or similar platforms)
- Experience in layout & color theory
- Previous work on social & digital design/campaigns
- Ability to make good copy visually amazing, some ability to animate images and/or edit video
- Conscientious about deadlines & creating inclusive designs
- Familiarity with photo networks like Getty
- Have a network of photographers & illustrators (not required!)
- Creative, adventurous, hungry; ready to roll up your sleeves & make things happen
- Passionate about collaborating & putting out the absolute best work possible
- Your file management is impeccable.
- Understanding of social media & how/why content is shared