At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands & retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, Save Money. Live Better, we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted & accountable & we have Walmarts sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart & our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online & offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmarts overall growth strategy. Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, & agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmarts in-store & online data, extensive reach, & ability to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing & buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, & convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is seeking a seasoned Head of Campaign Management to help build & expand our Campaign Management team. Youll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid & dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment; & problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. You will report to our Director of Sales & Revenue Operations & will be a part of the Walmart Media Group Sales Organization. You will help define & develop the overall go-to-market strategy across Walmart Media Groups omni-channel offering.
As the Head of Campaign Management, you will work closely with Sales Leadership, Product, Ad Operations, & Cross-Site Merchandising to develop campaign best practices, departmental processes, & support for WMGs brands & suppliers. We are looking for a strong-leader who has exceptional communication & analytical skills, & someone whos not afraid to voice what is right for our suppliers & team members. Prior experience with media planning & strategy, bid management platforms & campaign optimization is a must.
- Build & mentor team of campaign management professionals.
- Partner w/the respective Industry Managers whom the campaign managers will be directly reporting into to ensure campaign managers are receiving the necessary direction & support required.
- Oversee all campaigns running through Walmart Media Group.
- Provide media strategy & planning best practices
- Work cross-functionally w/Ad Ops team to define E2E best practices & processes
Drive platform efficiencies by partnering with Product on platform improvements
- Work with Ad Operations team to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting & insights generation
- Proactively partner with Industry Managers to set sales strategy for WMG brands & suppliers.
- Ensure world-class support & performance.
- Build deep & collaborative relationships with individuals throughout the larger Walmart organization.
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing & performance
- Develop & define WMGs best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Train campaign management team on new product execution & product enhancements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education experience.
- Must have minimum 3-5 years managing campaign management teams
- Must have 7+ years in campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Experience managing remote teams.
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting-edge technology & marketing insights.
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams.
- Analytically-driven decision-maker, with the ability to influence departmental & company strategy.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks & effectively manage through issues Understanding of traditional & interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to advise partners on best practices & areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced & rapidly changing environment