POSITION TITLE: Associate, Data & Retention Specialist
LOCATION: New York
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Per Scholas is seeking a dynamic, team oriented individual to serve as an Associate, Data & Retention Specialist within our Program Operations department. The Associate, Data & Retention Specialist will play an important role in our organizations mission, which is to open doors to transformative technology careers for individuals from often overlooked communities.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Support retention data collection across several market driven training sites, & gather placement & retention documentation as needed to support contract requirements.
- Coordinate the employment retention verification process across multiple sites, including various forms of outreach to alumni & use of data collection tools
- Track & update all data in Salesforce including uploading verification documentation.
- Support contract reporting process as assigned, entering data into contract reporting portals, coordinating with the fiscal team, & supporting funder-driven & billing-related deadlines
- Coordinate special projects related to data capture, contract reporting & related work
- Make appropriate referrals for alumni who are no longer employed to receive career coaching & job placement assistance as needed
- Respond to inquiries from alumni within 48 hours
- Support employment verification audit process by conducting regular checks on verification documentation & placement records entered in Salesforce
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
WHAT YOULL BRING TO US:
- 3-5 years experience interacting with clients in a highly professional setting
- HS Diploma; Associate's Degree or higher preferred
- You have a customer service orientation towards our alumni & are able, willing & ready to reach out to them & support them as needed while completing assigned work
- Strong technical skills & aptitude, particularly in spreadsheets (Excel & Google spreadsheets), websites (logging into a reporting portal & figure out how it works), & Google docs suite
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce, including creation of reports & dashboards OR experience working with other CRMs.
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work & mission.
- Typing speed of 35 wpm or higher
- You are organized, data-driven, results- & deadline-oriented & enjoy a position that is primarily desk based
- You have a collaborative & flexible workstyle. Youre excited to work cross-functionally with other departments & independently.
- You are an effective communicator with strong oral & written skills.
- You are tech savvy & can learn fast.
- You are strong at managing your time & you can balance multiple projects & tasks.
- You stand behind our mission, believing that individuals from any community should be able to access well-paying career positions, & that talent should be recognized & recruited from many diverse sources.
WHY WORK HERE?
We believe our staff is the heart & soul of the organization. Our workplace culture is challenging, supportive, collaborative & mission-driven. We take a genuine interest in career paths & work-life balance, & welcome contributing ideas from staff at all levels. Working at Per Scholas means working somewhere full of engaging, savvy, diverse people who care deeply about pushing our work forward.
Youll enjoy a welcoming & casual professional environment, self-development opportunities, innovative technology, & benefits like health care & a 401K match. If you want to work in a progressive organization, where you can build something meaningful & have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
ABOUT PER SCHOLAS:
Per Scholas is a national nonprofit that drives positive & proven social change in communities across the country. Through rigorous & tuition-free technology training & professional development, we prepare motivated & curious adults who are unemployed or underemployed for successful careers as technology professionals, & we create onramps to businesses in need of their talents. Today we provide our solutions in eleven cities across the country: Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Greater Boston, MA; Greater Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; the National Capital Region Newark, NJ, New York, NY & Philadelphia, PA. To date, Per Scholas has trained more than 10,000 individuals, helping them build lasting, life changing skills & careers in technology.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to email our People team at email@example.com. We look forward to viewing your application!
Learn more at perscholas.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. See our full EEO statement here.