Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
As a Business Systems Analyst for Finance/SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley), you will be responsible for maintaining, & enhancing our Finance system tech-stack, as well as establishing SOX controls around them. You will work closely with the process owners & associated business units. You will serve as the subject matter expert in all things relating to Finance processes providing support, upgrades, bug fixes, & operational configurations & launches. You will work cross-functionally with our Finance, Accounting, Legal, IT, Security, & internal audit teams to design & build Finance process enhancements & SOX controls. You will also advise globally on Finance operations & SOX best practices. You will contribute to project plans for managing & implementing SOX controls.
- Be the technical contact of the initial planning of the Company's Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts (e.g., risk assessment, materiality, significant accounts disclosures, establish due dates, etc.), specifically responsible for the controls of systems & processes that support the areas in scope for SOX.
- Understand the overall system environment, support scoping & testing, implement controls for in-scope systems projects & evaluate deficiencies.
- Lead financial process walk-throughs with internal stakeholders & external auditors; update documentation & supporting material as needed
- Coordinate testing of controls with process & control owners, as well as external auditors for the audit of the Company's internal controls
- Review, analyze, & speak to the attestations & internal audit reports; ensure compliance across all functions.
- Articulate & present on SOX scoping, test statuses, observations, & remediation plans.
- Help drive the adoption & enablement of system changes in accordance with SOX efforts.
- Experience with Finance systems (Preferably either Netsuite, Anaplan, & Zuora)
- Audit experience performing SOX compliance and/or operational/IT audits with a strong background in SOX internal controls
- Experience supporting multiple internal business units (including CXO) & external auditors
- Previously an administrator for at least one Financial Business System, such as Zuora or Netsuite (Administrator or Development certifications a plus)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving business needs
- Experience project managing high critical business projects, e.g. establishing SOX controls
- Operations experience is a plus (Finance, Procurement, & Accounting, Revenue Operations)
- Commuter & transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch & dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.