OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Energized & committed, Zuoras growing D&I team is focused on helping all ZEOs to be the change & build a more inclusive & diverse company that empowers each of us to connect, grow & thrive.
YOUR MISSION: Educate, inform, connect & empower ZEOs to be co-stewards of our inclusive, high performance culture. Develop innovative, high quality outreach efforts & engagement opportunities designed to celebrate our diverse, global workforce; embed inclusivity in everything we do; & create experiences that everyone wants to subscribe to.
THE OPPORTUNITY (AKA: Why you want this role over any other out there)
Reporting to the Chief Diversity Officer, this role is an exciting opportunity to partner with the CDO in developing meaningful content & driving impact in real time across the entire company. This role also presents a unique opportunity for culturally curious learners who wish to partner with passionate ZEOs around the world.
WHAT YOULL ACHIEVE
- Building a comprehensive D&I employee communications & outreach plan
- Executing key communications deliverables including videos, blog pieces, infographics, tools & resources, etc. in partnership with the CDO & the Internal Communications team
- Developing courses, training & workshops specific to D&I in partnership with the CDO & the Learning & Organizational Effectiveness team
- Analyzing data across all aspects of D&I (diversity metrics, self identification surveys, employee engagement, etc.) to highlight trends, identify issues, develop solutions, & prioritize opportunities
- Researching new D&I initiatives & best practices
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Knowledge & understanding of employee communications methodologies, tools & vehicles
- Experience executing D&I initiatives, preferably in a corporate environment
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment & deliver against goals on time
- Excellent listening & interpersonal skills, & the ability to work across teams to build consensus
- Advanced writing & storytelling skills
- Strong organization & program management skills
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.