Launched in 2013, TodayTix is now the largest theater ticketing platform in the world. We work with thousands of venues to provide the best-priced tickets available in the biggest cities around the world, including New York City, London, Toronto, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle, Washington DC, Chicago, & Australia. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, & thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
We believe life is better with theater in it. Theater brings us together, challenges our perspectives, & ultimately develops us into more complete humans. No matter who you are or where you're from. That's why we're on a mission to make theater as accessible as possible & find a seat for everyone.
We're seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
About The Role
Were looking for someone who will make TodayTix known for incredible, world-class, product design & user experience. In this role, you will lead the Product Design team & be responsible for the look & feel of our digital products including our 5-star app, consumer websites, & back-end admin platforms. You obsess over the user, are a creative problem solver, & have a simple & delightful aesthetic for digital products. Youll spend most time with the Product team - Product Managers, Designers, Data Insights, & Engineers - & also work closely with Brand & Marketing & other senior stakeholders to ensure consistency & quality across our visual style guide & design projects. You can shift seamlessly between focusing on the smallest details, to rolling up your sleeves to create inspiring designs, to being a strategic partner & evangelist for great design across the company.
What You'll Do
- Lead, manage, & develop a world-class team of product designers (UX/UI)
- Establish the look & feel across our digital products
- Conduct Discovery of our most important & strategic projects
- Partner & align with the Brand Creative team in representing the Brand DNA across our design projects
- Be an inspiring communicator & leader who champions great visual design across the company
- Be the guardian of product design excellence, ensuring creative output from teams are consistent & representative of our brand holistically
- Establish best practices that foster a productive & inspiring creative environment
What Were Looking For
- Experience. You have 10+ years designing digital products across web & mobile platforms.
- User focus. Your work has a simple yet delightful user-centric aesthetic.
- Consistency. Youre able to establish & maintain strong brand identity across all product touchpoints.
- Leadership. You've built happy & productive teams that love working together & spread joy.
- Collaboration. Your communication skills are unparalleled & stakeholders respect your solution-oriented, yes & approach.
- Range. You seamlessly shift between defining long-term strategy & obsessing over the finest design detail.
- Passion. Youre fun to be around, always thoughtful, & love sharing your expertise.
- One Team. No task is too small, & youll roll up your sleeves to create & ship great work.
What We Offer
TodayTix takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Free membership & access to One Medical Group & Health Advocate
- Subsidized gym memberships at two New York-based chains
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
TodayTix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, rule or regulation.