Do you open doors for strangers or offer your seat on the subway to someone who needs it? Does a well-defined process make your heart flutter? If you love making other people's lives easier, we want you on our team.
Updater is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in NYC, & our goal is to streamline the moving process for all 17 million households who move each year in America. To pull this off, we work with relocation professionals including real estate brokerages, property management companies, mortgage companies, moving companies, & more.
As our Client Success Coordinator, youll be on the frontline to provide support for our clients & internal team members. A typical day will include troubleshooting product issues, responding to user inquiries via email & phone, & assisting with various account management tasks to support our clients & our Client Success Managers. This role gives you the opportunity to work across multiple channels & divisions, & you will be part of helping to define processes & build out the tools to help us support & respond to our clients. You will be exposed to all things Client Success at an incredible NYC start-up, which will open doors for your career at Updater & more broadly, New York technology companies.
About the Role
- Act as the first point of contact for Updaters clients & respond to all inbound inquiries through Zendesk, email, & other channels
- Gain a deep understanding of the different client channels & their unique challenges
- Escalate issues to Client Success Managers that require additional technical expertise
- Create support articles & macros for common issues that arise to quickly address inquiries
- Assist the Client Success Managers & Marketing Team in building out our client Resource Center
- Provide clear & frequent updates to all parties on the progress of ongoing issues
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any & all problems that arise
- Ideally, 1 year of experience in a client/customer-facing support position or relevant experience
- We are open to other relevant experience & will teach you the ropes to ensure you are successful!
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, & proactive problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse audience
- Strong work ethic & ability to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- PERSONALITY! Were looking for a captivating & engaging people person youre passionate about what you do, & you want the whole world to know it!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly forward mail, transfer utilities, connect TV & internet, & much more. Thousands of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily & relocation companies) rely on Updaters real estate products to save clients hours with a branded & personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors), & more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest rated tech company on the list, & ranked #7 in 2018. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.