Notice of the Filing of a
Labor Condition Application with the
Employment & Training Administration
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Urban Compass through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment & Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One (1) such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought in the occupational classification of Software Developers, Systems Software.
- A wage of $165,000/yr is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 07/31/2020 to 07/30/2023.
- The employment will occur in 90 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10011; & 108 Charlesbank Way, Apt A, Waltham, MA 02453.
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the office of Urban Compass located at 90 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10011.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage & Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.