Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
We are seeking a data-driven Director of Supply Chain & Hardware Procurement to optimize our purchasing & streamline workflows & processes. This role will report to our operations leadership team in New York.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for building the supply chain, procurement, storage, distribution, & inventory/ fixed assets management capabilities.
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to understand their current & anticipated demand for goods & materials & develop plans, cost estimates, & schedules for integrating these needs into existing purchasing activities.
- Work with a cross-functional team to optimize the purchasing process, including the use of the Companys purchase order system, Coupa, & compliance with related controls
- Undertake analysis of CLEARs existing supply chain & vendor relationships across all departments to identify & quantify consolidation & savings opportunities
- Design, implement & oversee full procurement cycle SOX compliance
- Develop qualified, competitive sources of supply on a continuing basis through a comprehensive financial & market review
- Interfaces with Product, Engineering, & operations in order to understand & meet their requirements with regard to new program launches
- Responsible for the procurement of materials, services, & supplies
- Analyze & evaluate the organization's overall purchasing trends to identify areas where purchases could be made in bulk
- Tracks & improves cycle times for RFQs, qualifying new parts & suppliers
- Select, & manage ongoing relationships with, major suppliers, vendors, or sub-contractors to ensure that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service
- Lead the resolution of demand/supply balance issues & manage the product allocation process
- Establish key performance indicators to monitor the supply chain for optimal resource utilization while minimizing total cost & business risk
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of focused experience in the supply chain, contract management, competitive price analysis, supplier relationship management, & performance management
- Specialized expertise in the IT (hardware & software) category
- Understanding of current/trending market conditions, & how to best leverage them in a diverse, technology-driven, enterprise organization
- Demonstrated ability to drive savings using various category strategies
- Successful experience in driving change in complex environments, including 100% adoption & compliance with the Companys requisition & purchase order system
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop & interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management
- Strong working understanding of & experience in contract law, & negotiations in both Legal & Business terms in Legal Agreements
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability to analyze & explain pricing models
- Strong understanding of integrated ERP systems & contract management systems is a must. Experience with NetSuite & Coupa is a strong plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills