Superfly Media Experiences will be opening the sitcom-based experiential attraction FRIENDS New York City Pop-Up. This attraction is scheduled to operate September 3rd through October 6th, 2019. Team members must be passionate, exhibit the core values of excellence, have a commitment to safety, & value fun in everything that they do. Superfly is looking to give opportunities to those who want to be a part of a motivated crew that will launch & operate this iconic experiential attraction.
This is a temporary, project-based role (August 26th October 6th)
What we're looking for:
Superfly is seeking Custodial Team Members to help maintain the experience. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment & is focused on creating a positive & welcoming experience.
The position presents a special & unique opportunity to join an exciting organization that will have an impact on the experiential attractions industry in New York City & beyond! With additional sitcom-based experiences coming at the end of 2019 we may invite successful Team Members back to work on these upcoming experiential attractions.
Here's what you'll do:
- Maintain cleanliness of the exhibit including sweeping floors, wiping down exhibits, picking up trash around venue
- Maintain restrooms to show standards
- Empty & remove trash as needed
- Keep exhibits clean & free of smudges or fingerprints
- Help keep the location clean & welcoming to Guests
- Perform preventative maintenance as needed to keep the show in good condition
- Answer questions about the experience
Your strengths include:
- Organized & detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable, energetic team player with a positive attitude
- Able to work a variable schedule including nights, weekends, & holidays
- High school diploma (or its equivalency)
- Previous experience in custodial operations or similar field
Why work at Superfly:
We are idea evolvers, people lovers, music nerds & passionate humans who are constantly striving to enhance our industry leading-work. We have fun taking work seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer.