About the Role
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our corporate partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools & effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs & communicate pain points & feature requests through the appropriate channels. In addition, you will be a liaison between our internal partners (CX & Launch) to ensure successful client rollouts & ongoing programs. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass & the fitness industry, develop client management skills & cultivate relationships with select partners.
The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills & impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners & foster long-lasting relationships. This is an excellent entry-level role for those looking to build a career in Account Management & Client Services.
- Respond to a high volume of emails (and limited phone calls) & prioritize them based on client level & urgency
- Assist with resolving transactional issues & completing ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our corporate partners
- Assist with Launch
- Act as dedicated liaison between Corporate & CX
- Leverage negotiation & persuasion skills to maintain relationships with corporate partners
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a customer/client-facing role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks & an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player & comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment