BuzzFeed is looking for a accomplished & experienced Covid Compliance Officer to bring their expertise to upcoming branded productions being shot in Los Angeles & New York City. Previous on set video production experience is ideal. This is a project-based, freelance position with a project rate of $350/day.
- Provide support & implementation of BuzzFeed's COVID-19 Safety Guidelines while on-set in collaboration w/ production
- Monitor job site to ensure all workers are following the standard for COVID-19 social distancing to ensure safe work practices
- Ensure & enforce PPE changes & occupancy standards in collaboration w/ the 1st Assistant Director.
- Manage PPE table & change area
- Manage sanitation stations
- Oversee crafty & lunch areas to ensure they meet BuzzFeed's COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Ensure work surfaces & equipment are being cleaned properly
- Attend BuzzFeed pre-pro & safety training meetings
- Report any incidents through the proper channels
- Previous Covid Compliance Officer experience
- On-set production experience, specifically post-Covid a plus
- Covid Compliance Officer certificate a plus, but not required
- Prior medical experience as a nurse or medic, a major plus
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe we benefit from the diverse perspectives across our teams. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. We aim to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.