At WorkFusion, we're building software products that are changing the world & transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further & customers can be served faster & better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning & work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy & unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software & are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building & marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech & transportation.
WorkFusion is seeking a Technical Recruiter who will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting, with a particular emphasis on sourcing high-quality active & passive candidates for our R&D team. You will play a critical role in helping to shape the organization's future by collaborating with global teams to consistently identify & attract top talent to our teams. You will be constantly challenged to think creatively about how to drive hiring results. In this role, you will also be responsible for delivering a quality candidate experience & contributing to the representation of the WorkFusion culture. The position models company values, human resources department norms & professionalism & handles sensitive documents & confidential information with discretion.
* Build deep partnerships with hiring managers to understand their team's hiring needs, capabilities & knowledge requirements/gaps, business, & team dynamics
* Partner with hiring teams to develop, implement & manage sourcing strategies for a variety of positions
* Build job descriptions & develop posting strategies for maximum exposure
* Manage end-to-end recruitment process for assigned roles - including but not limited to managing multiple recruiting queues, scheduling interviews, building & extending offers
* Outreach to prospective candidates (both active & passive) to generate interest in WorkFusion
* Screen & qualify prospective candidates
* Partner with People Ops team to manage the global on-boarding process
* Work to constantly improve the overall candidate experience while enforcing WorkFusion's company values
* Be a champion of the people & be a model of WorkFusion's company values
* Minimum of 4 years of full-cycle technical recruitment experience at a high-growth software company
* BA/BS degree in business or related field
* Motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
* Effective time management & prioritization skills
* Superb written & verbal communication skills that resonates with WorkFusion's voice
* Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges that directly affect company OKR's
* Experience successfully hiring in a high-volume, fast-paced recruiting environment (30+ hires annually)