We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who you are:
HomeLight is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to lead agent marketing & growth initiatives. You will be responsible for the strategy, execution & optimization across global retention programs across email, push, & paid channels. You will create new marketing programs, test aggressively, & scale initiatives. You will work closely with product, growth, engineering, business development, editorial & PR teams.
The ideal candidate will have acquisition marketing experience, leading efforts in a business to business environment for technology products/services. You will need to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving & ever-changing environment, communicating clearly & persuasively. You will think & act both strategically & tactically: from strategic planning to detailed execution. You will quickly form data-driven plans & execute across many teams simultaneously.
This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. We are looking for a relentless, customer-obsessed, & business-minded marketer with a penchant for invention, connecting with customers & delivering results.
What you will do here:
- Create multi-channel lifecycle campaigns across email, social media, SMS, & direct mail including: agent & client on-boarding, lead nurturing, retention & recapture, & brand building.
- Continuously test new ideas, run A/B tests on everything & make intelligent decisions against the results.
- Be a hands on contributor. Youre comfortable writing copy & creative briefs, running data analysis, & diving into the details. Youre as comfortable with HTML & SQL as you are writing ad copy.
- Help build a growing marketing team, align your campaigns with our goals, & work with editorial to come up with stories, resources, & other materials to help our cause.
- BA with a degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in email or acquisition marketing.
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, & problem-solving skills
- Strong project management & process development capabilities
- Demonstrated oral & written communication skills
- Proficiency in technical tools like SQL, HTML, photoshop, & email marketing platforms like Iterable.
- Professional experience with Real Estate is a plus.
- Medical, vision, dental, & paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches & snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, & a reference check. Were excited to get to know you & hope youre ready to give this opportunity everything youve got!