Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The Visual Merchandising team is looking for a Visual Operations Specialist to join the ever-growing Environments team. In this role, you will work closely with the Retail team to oversee all visual operations for existing & new retail stores. You will be a part of a dynamic, creative team where you will interact with cross-functional partners to ensure that all physical environments are running smoothly & are in line with the Casper brand standards. The position reports directly to the Visual Merchandising Manager based in New York.
The role will require attention to detail, passion for brand & process-minded thinking . The ideal candidate will also have a strong interest in retail environments, visual merchandising & sleep.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Create & distribute visual directives
- Develop visual training tools
- Be a resource during new store openings to help guide store teams & area managers during the process
- Create & manage visual calendars across departments
- Create store visual recaps to share with HQ partners
- Manage store visual maintenance, upkeep & audits
- Communicate store feedback to a select group of retail & outlet locations
- Track new store opening product for opening & product launched
- Responsible of prop inventory, ordering & maintenance
- Manage HQ mock store product & displays
- Travel to new store openings when needed
Our dream candidate is...
- You are obsessed with aesthetic, organization & creating beautiful spaces for all to enjoy
- High organizational skills
- Multidisciplinary approach to executing & problem-solving
- No task too small, no task too big attitude
- Experience with design & rendering programs is a bonus
- Must be proactive, comfortable working in ambiguity & partnering with different stakeholder groups
- Willing to travel
- 2+ years visual merchandising experience, preferably in a retail lifestyle brand
- All your friends are jealous of your bedroom - it looks like a Pinterest page, after all.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!