About Trilogy, a brand of 2U, Inc:
Powered by big dreams & small egos, Trilogy is reimagining how skills-based learning can change the face of education. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, & top universities to create boot camps that prepare highly-motivated students for high-growth careers. We have successfully graduated thousands of students, & plan to graduate thousands more.
Driven by a one-team mentality, were looking for those with the hunger, talent, & passion to ride this wave with us.
Trilogy is the first of its kind to bring the successful web development boot camp model in-house to academic institutions while supporting the entire student academic journey. Our platform combines coding curriculum, student recruitment, & career placement services to elevate graduates for increased job market success. We are in high-growth mode & rapidly expanding our family of partners.
1. We put students first
We put students first because they deserve nothing less - & our university & employer partners expect nothing less. Every aspect of Trilogy's success depends on this
2. We never stop improving
We believe that continuous improvement is the source of innovation. We lend an ear to both our fans & our critics in an effort to deliver better programs, better service, better communication, & better value.
3.We bring a "can do" attitude
We are a team of entrepreneurs who confront challenges head-on & figure things out. We value action, effort, commitment, & learning.
4.We succeed only as a team
Teamwork is critical to our success, & we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, & across the entire company.
Summary Of Job:
As the Market & Insights Analyst for Trilogy Education, your job is at the center of the growth strategy & production innovation within the organization. Youll work closely with leadership to identify, validate, & present product concepts for investment that will create new educational opportunities for learners on a global scale. In partnership with universities, we will create products that do not exist in the market & provide outsized value for unmet learner needs. You have an innate desire to hustle, a strategic mindset, & the poise to deliver an investment case to senior leadership.
This job will require both soft & hard skills, force you to learn quickly about a variety of different industry verticals, & challenge your ability to distill & communicate complex ideas & topics. Youre a high-energy, optimistic person who loves to find the truth inside of unstructured problems.
- Lead strategic insights planning & design research projects for each vertical from start to finish, combining a variety of methodologies -- behavioral data analysis, qualitative & quantitative studies, & syndicated research integration.
- Partner across a cross functional team of curriculum engineers, product marketing, & user researchers to ensure an efficient, collaborative process across the product lifecycle from discovery to delivery, ensuring proper validation throughout.
- Source, conduct, & analyze qualitative customer discovery interviews based on hypothesized market segments & consumer demand
- Own the research & mapping of verticals, understanding certification, accredited, & alternative post-secondary education landscapes & trends in existing & new segments
- Dig into large datasets to identify the right questions to ask & the patterns that emerge to help size & define the right opportunities
- Work closely with Academics & curriculum teams to develop points of view on learner outcomes, progression, sequence, learning objectives, activity types, & more.
- Collaborate closely with senior stakeholders to identify the most compelling business questions to answer through data & insights
- Distill findings into actionable recommendations & compelling stories for senior leadership to tee up strategic investment decisions across the product portfolio.
What Makes You a Great Fit for this Role:
- Fast learner with the ability to think creatively -- need to develop a rapid understanding of broad industry vertical trends & identify potential opportunities.
- Ability to compile, interpret, & translate analytical results into a coherent narrative that is aligned with organizational strategy & consumer demand.
- Strong logical, analytical, & creative skills -- ability to turn data into insights through a variety of tactics including competitive analysis, discovery interviews, supply & demand data, & learner personas.
- Experience with client facing initiatives or conducting primary research.
- Startup and/or strategic consulting experience is a plus.
About 2U (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphorits our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner & brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, & support more than 250 digital & in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, & GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students & lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity & Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating & sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities & other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why Its Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment thats both challenging & fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual & social places. We wear jeans to work & fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks & seltzer.
- 2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability & 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks & drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- Time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- Parental leave after 9 months of employment
- Holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year & more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature & level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, & are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties & skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees & ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2Us equal opportunity policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay & dismissal.