Sr. Field Marketing Manager, France
Working within Appians marketing team & reporting to the Director of Field Marketing for Southern Europe, the Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping execute Appians overall strategy by planning, organizing, & managing field marketing programs to grow & advance pipeline. The role will also be responsible for operational, implementation & post-event activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Regional Vice President to identify & implement lead generation activities in France.
- Develop & execute marketing plans to support lead generation activities.
- Conduct research & develop feasibility studies to identify new campaign activity opportunities for Appian.
- Work closely with Appians PR agency to increase brand & awareness of Appian within France.
- Collaborate with the local Channel Director & the EMEA Channel Marketing team to drive joint Partner Marketing activities
- Prepare & present ROI reports on program success.
- Determine fiscal requirements based on the marketing plans, then track & manage budgets accordingly.
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders to define event goals, objectives & specific implementation plans that promote Appians brand.
- Source venues, recommend & engage catering, acquire supporting technology, & coordinate development of materials to execute a successful quality event.
- Manage & execute Customer programs.
- Coordinate & carry out campaign activity deliverables on schedule, & within budget.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- 3 - 5 years experience in a Field Marketing Role within an Enterprise Software environment
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven success working collaboratively with Sales
- Ability to think critically & creatively while multi-tasking & meeting strict deadlines
- Experienced in crafting results-driven marketing programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, & results-oriented environment
- Flexible, organized, & detail oriented
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- French native speaker, highly proficient in spoken & written English; a third European language knowledge (Italian, Spanish) will be considered as a plus