London - Start date: April 2022
The Manager Development Programm (MDP) is a career accelerator designed for experienced candidates that have an interest in becoming a manager within a Client Service environment, in as early as 12 months time! Your role as Client Service Associate is to understand our clients knowledge gaps, identify experts with the knowledge that can address them & then to recruit & connect those experts with our clients.
- Understand client requests & conduct high-level industry research to deepen grasp of client knowledge gaps
- Conduct extensive industry expert searches & recruit them on various platforms (internal databases & external recruiting platforms), using warm & cold email & phone outreach.
- Engage industry experts through effectively communicating the AlphaSights value proposition, gaining their interest in client projects, assessing their suitability & negotiating the terms of engagement
- Connect clients with industry experts through one to one interactions, by scheduling phone calls & other interaction types, & ensuring interactions take place
- Deliver excellent client service through proactive follow up & making recommendations for next steps
- Managing People: develop a high performing team of Associates through training, coaching & mentorship
- Leading Strategy: establish team operations & improve workflow processes to maximize efficiency & deliver high quality client service
- Growing Accounts: strategically grow a book of business by building client relationships, gathering client insights, upselling services & maximizing revenue on projects
- Office Responsibilities: involvement in team recruitment, interviewing & participating in cross functional initiatives
The Program Includes
- A resource toolkit that outlines expectations in your measurement criteria, training opportunities, & professional development courses
- A senior sponsor to coach & guide you on your application to the manager role
- Placement into our experienced associate cohort, gaining added exposure in mentorship, project ideation, & networking/social events
What You Can Expect
- A hybrid working model. You will be required to work in the office Monday - Wednesday, with the option to work from home Thursdays & Fridays!
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, & project & time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, & celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported & on a clear career trajectory both within our firm & beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, & dental), a subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
What We Look For
- Fluency in English is essential
- 2+ years of full time work experience post bachelors degree
- Leadership aptitude: a desire in becoming a people manager on Client Service with the promotion of the program, previous exposure in people management as a plus
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients behalf & surpass their expectations
- The drive & resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines & changing circumstances
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment & business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment & business decisions. With 1200+ employees & nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, & Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here