ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & an affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & an affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Our competitive edge comes from making decisions based on accurate & timely data. As a Principal Data Architect, you will help us build scalable systems to provide access to that data across the company.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
The Principal Data Architect in this position will perform design work for large & complex data solutions & the interfaces between them. The position will drive adherence to standards, processes & policies & create architecture documentation for the entire data engineering team, working effectively across various data verticals.
This position will also lead & centralize our efforts to drive Operational Excellence. This includes owning the roadmap for quality operation & OE items with a timeline & progress tracking across the entire data engineering org.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- 7+ years experience in database management, IT systems & Big Data & AI/ML engineering experience.
- Deeply technical & analytical with implementation & architectural experience in Big Data, AI/ML engineering & Data Warehousing.
- Hands on experience leading large-scale database, ETL/ELT deployment in batch or streaming ingestion, & AI/ML projects with building feature software.
- Experience with data migration techniques & process planning.
- Strong experience in data security/compliance experience, or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including optimizing new processes.
- Ability to influence multiple teams, functional areas, & levels of leadership.
- Ability to see around corners, predict needs, & identify patterns.
- AWS Certification such as AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Certified Big Data.
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.