You will be working with industry experts on the flagship Peloton experience that comes with every Peloton Bike & Tread. You will learn the internals of the Android Operating System, developing android SDKs, working with hardware integration, & Android application development.
As a Junior Engineer, you will work in a dynamic & agile environment, collaborate with different teams, & develop features that will be productized & deployed to Peloton Member base.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Strong understanding of Java or Kotlin programming language
- Good understanding of Android App development
- Good understanding of C++/C programming language
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Professional work experience in building software
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have published Android application(s) to PlayStore
- Have embedded programming experience
- Have developed software SDK
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.