Company Description|Job Description
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
What you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for Sales roles within organization, with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership & candidate advocacy
- Team with other members of the Recruiting organization (Coordinators, Sourcers, other Recruiters, & Managers) to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines & execute on tactical research, referral generation, events & sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage, & activate passive candidates
- Screen resumes & interview candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview & hiring decision-making process with interviewers & hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities & performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, Compensation, HR & Orientation teams
- Recommend & drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas & the global Recruiting organization
- Learn multiple parts of the organization, & be able to make decisions & prioritize on behalf of the hiring teams.
- Embrace Pluralsight's mission, lead with Pluralsight values.
Experience you'll have:
- 3+ years progressive recruiting experience (at least 2 years in-house recruiting), with a minimum at least 1 yearfocused specifically on recruitingSales talent.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, & closing candidates
- Passionate about Pluralsight's product & able to speak to our industry
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers & team members throughout the hiring process
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both sales achievement & cultural qualities
- Solid industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong consultative qualities & interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org internally, as well as externally
- Must be flexible & adaptable, with the ability to pick up new roles spanning both business & technology as the needs of the organization shift
- Ability to work with multiple organizations, prioritize based on holistic view of business needs, & push back on stakeholders to communicate priorities & realistic timelines.
- Strong research skills & ability & interest in creating a talent map via strong understanding of market trends.
- Strong leaderships skills- ability to mentor & develop talent, & drive processes with the business.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.