Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Issuer Processing Client Test team is part of Visa's Global Client Services group. We deliver quality services & solutions using best-in-class processes, methodologies, & technology with our worldwide workforce. We are an integral part of revenue-generating areas within the company.
This team is dedicated to its customers & to building on past achievements. We are committed to leveraging innovative technology to enhance quality & to accelerate time-to-market. Visa has one of the most visible & most used comprehensive payment systems in the world. It is an exciting time for any professional to join the Software Test Team.
The successful candidate will be part of a global team to design, develop Test designs & Test cases for the Global Client Testing Organization. Perform Functional & Automation testing for Debit Processing Services applications. Should have detailed analytical skills & good understanding of the test methodologies & be able to interface directly & take decisions with staff members of Global Client Testing, Product Management, Project Management, Client Implementations & Development.
- Responsible for client testing, validation, documentation, & reporting of systems application software.
- Design, create, execute & report on functional tests against multiple applications.
- Research, create & evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems & testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards & improve process efficiency.
- Identify & document software defects in a clear manner & retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Identify & troubleshoot system issues working with development & support as required.
- Design, document & track test cases.
- Keep accurate & timely records of project status in tracking systems.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & efficiencies.
- Cultivate, support, & promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, & teamwork.
- Work with business representatives, implementation teams, support teams & vendors to ensure on time, on budget, & quality delivery of testing deliverables.
- Coordinate & collaborate with a globally distributed team.
- Work non-standard work schedule as needed in support of global clients in all time zones.
- Communicate directly & effectively with external clients, including providing written summaries of project status.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD
- Hands-on Quality Assurance experience
- Manual testing experience
- ISO 8583 specification messages & V.I.P Technical Specifications
- General business knowledge of financial systems
- Basic understanding & knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts & Methodologies is required
- Understanding of Agile, scrum & Quality Assurance processes & methodologies
- Experience with tools like Share point, Wiki
- Strong, professional communication skills (i.e., written, verbal & listening)
- Spanish and/or French, & English language skills required
- Organizational skills (e.g. attention to details, ability to multi-task, prioritize, etc.)
- Independent & self-motivated
- Ability to comprehend technical issues & apply it to the job.
- Demonstrate sound judgment.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law