Brand Networks solves the newest & toughest media challenges for the worlds most impactful brands & agencies. Since 2005, the company has created marketing & advertising solutions that blend engineering & expertise to make media work across every digital touchpoint. More than 1,500 businesses trust Brand Networks to develop winning media strategies & deliver holistic brand experiences across social, display, video, & connected TV. The company is headquartered in Boston with 10 offices worldwide.
As a Campaign & Story Planning Manager, you will play a key role in driving the success of a Fortune 1 retailers social media strategy.
You will be part of a customer-obsessed team dedicated to delivering social tactics, training, & support that enables retail stores to manage a revolutionary social presence. Youll help the client meet their business objectives by creating holistic content strategy & tactics across all local social platforms
The Manager, Campaign & Story Planning reports into the Senior Manager of Client Delivery while supervising & providing guidance on day-to-day tasks to junior members of the team.
- Lead partner collaboration with multiple client functions & external agencies & channel partners.
- Develop & execute new initiatives & tactics to activate dormant retail locations.
- Own strategy & execution for the retailers local influencer, social champion, & Instagram programs.
- Define campaign activation plans, ensuring all tactics align with a holistic strategy.
- Maintain a strong relationship with BN India team & work to develop a cross-office process that works for all BN clients.
- Collaborate with creative strategists & assist with copywriting.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent field
- 5+ years of experience in social marketing & content creation.
- Ability to develop, communicate & successfully execute social programs, working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with reporting back social media & marketing metrics, working towards measuring ROI.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; the ability to think on your
feet, to be creative & talk knowledgeably about digital media & its
implications on todays businesses.
- Ability to move fast, be bold, & thrive in a dynamic, quickly changing environment.
- Good sense of humor, entrepreneurial in spirit, & a team player.