Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We are growing fast, & were looking for a Customer Success Associate to help us onboard, implement, & manage new Mid-Market customers.
The Customer Success Associate will own the relationships between Omada & the mid-market segment of our client partners. In most cases, mid-market customers will engage with Omada through partners such as a health plan, benefits consultant, a benefits broker, etc. Exceptional communication, project management, & organizational skills are critical. The CSA has visibility into the entire company, & works alongside our sales, data, marketing, IT, operations, & product teams to serve our client partners. The ideal candidate will also help develop best practices & be open to other responsibilities. Were a very collaborative & hands-on team.
As the primary point of contact & face of Omada to our clients, you will have the following key goals:
- Foster & manage strong, strategic, long-term client relationships
- Follow low- & high-touch customer parameters & be disciplined with mid-market process rigor
- Monitor project planning & progress tracking to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, & overall success of client implementations
- Coordinate teams at Omada & the client partner to collaborate on & execute technical integrations, business decisions, & marketing campaigns
- Give presentations & trainings, & travel to client sites as needed
- Communicate ongoing outcomes reports to clients on a regular basis, & use data to tell meaningful & actionable stories to our client partners
- Identify revenue expansion opportunities, create plans to nurture those opportunities, & successfully convert on those opportunities
- Contribute to the development & sharing of best practices & assist with the formation of the Omada accounts team
You will love this job if you:
- A bachelors degree & three or more years of relevant professional experience
- Successfully managed complex projects with grace, & have an aptitude for using data to drive decisions
- The ability to demonstrate impeccable capability in the following areas:
- Communication: knowing who, what, when, where, how, & why & acting effectively as a representative of Omada
- Organization: from your email inbox habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, & products
- Presentation: sophisticated presentation skills in front of large & small audiences
- Emotional Intelligence: natural ability to read & respond to a situation in the best interests of Omada & our clients
- Problem Solving: acting creatively in response to challenges both in & out of your control
- Drive: proactive attitude that stays a step ahead of client & company needs
- Teamwork: taking great pride in successful collaboration & outcomes achieved together
- Judgment: keen sense for decision-making & prioritization
- A strong aptitude for using various programs & tools, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Gainsight, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, etc.
- A passion for building authentic human connections
Bonus points for:
- Have worked for or with a fast-paced, growing organization & understand the related challenges
- Have experience in front of clients, partners, & other external stakeholders
- Have an understanding of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, digital health, & the startup work environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.