Squarespace is looking for a Security Detection Team Manager to lead a group of engineers responsible for monitoring & responding to attacks, & building processes to secure a platform that powers millions of websites. In this role, youll partner closely with product leaders across the organization as an expert on threat detection & response, champion mitigation best practices, & report to the Security Organization Manager.
- Guide a team of engineers to respond to ongoing incidents, investigate compromises, & provide adept analysis & findings
- Establish strategies for threat detection, alerting, & response; implement strategies in cooperation with engineering teams
- Initiate reactive & proactive threat hunting engagements by performing endpoint, network, application, & log analysis
- Work with product leaders to detect & respond to attacks
- Establish processes & build playbooks of operational response to incidents
- Architect, design, implement, support & evaluate security-focused tools & services
- 5+ years experience managing security incidents or experience working in a Detection & Response team or equivalent function
- Communication & leadership capacity; ability to work with diverse company partners
- Knowledge of network & web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP/HTTPS) & how to keep them secure.
- Diverse range of security experience at the enterprise level (information, application, network, & IT)
- Strong Linux fundamentals & data analysis with security tool sets.
- Practical experience working with cloud technologies (eg. Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience coordinating with GRC/Internal Audit team in the facilitation of external audits (SOX, PCI DSS) a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.