As a Creative Director, you couple a strong creative voice with strategic thinking to lead major marketing initiatives. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you develop solid client relations by clearly communicating & justifying concepts. Visual design is your bread & butterbut youve also got strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce, & creative processes, which are essential in your role.Youre looking to hone your management skills directing the collaborative efforts of a large creative team.
And the environment you build for your team fosters professional growth & inspires others to exceed expectations. Most importantly, you embody & embrace our valuesto be honest, inspired, drive, passionate & realin everything you do.
- Drive the strategies that address customer needs & business goals across digital channels.
- Contribute creative solutions & innovations that strengthen both the agency brand & market leadership position.
- Develop & deliver innovative proposals to capture both account growth & new business opportunities.
- Promote continuous improvement & accountability by driving Creative discipline & operational excellence & lending industry vertical expertise.
- Perform strategic account planning with senior management in vertical marketing groups.
- Conceive & create experience design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives.
- Effectively communicate creative ideas & strategies to all project stakeholders.
- Lead & partner with multidisciplinary teams, including all creative disciplines, technology, planning, account & program managers, partners, clients & more.
- Provide regular team leadership & constructive feedback on all accounts.
- Develop, monitor, & modify the business unit creative department staffing strategies & plans, including team composition, performance, skills, training, & mentoring.
- Develop, implement, & monitor quality standards across all creative artifacts & deliverables.
- Continuously improve Creative methods, problem solving models, & best practices.
- Proactively manage the success of production scope, schedules, & budgets.
- Engage & inform practice leads from media, technology, marketing science, usability, & quality assurance to maximize results & ensure satisfaction.
- Support & lead Human Resource initiatives with a focus on performance management.
- Understand, embrace, & communicate corporate mission & values.
- 4+ years design, marketing, or communications interactive work & art direction experience.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Passion for design & eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Solid understanding & appreciation for the distinction between creative expression & commercial reality.