- Build the data warehouse from ground up by evaluating & implementing best in class technologies
- Architect & implement the ETL process to centralize the data in one location
- Set up & manage business intelligence solutions as part of the data warehouse
- Develop & deploy data platform tools that enable the analytics teams to move faster & build better products
- Collaborate with analytics, engineering & dev ops team to establish the best practices in ETL deployment
- Own & define what you work on & have a significant voice in decision making
- Partner with clients data teams to give them secure access to their data
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building data lakes, ETL pipelines, & organizing/cleaning data for analytics
- Strong understanding of SQL, experience with key databases such as Snowflake/Redshift, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Understanding of data modeling best practices - Star Schemas, Kimball, etc.
- Experience building & scaling non-relational databases, preferably MongoDB
- Experience working with large datasets & building data pipelines from cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience implementing business intelligence solutiuons such as Tableau, Looker, Domo.
- Experience building data platform tools with python in collaboration with data science or machine learning teams.
- Experience implementing workflow management tools such as Rundeck, Airflow etc.
- Experience building technology & products in a rapidly growing company & knowledge of how to navigate the growing pains of rapid growth
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded & enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving customers & delivering a great product
- You pay attention to the details & have good communication skills
- You love data & have a passion to build stable, scalable, & secure infrastructure
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, & are self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet & not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors, while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.