Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is a rapidly growing NYC health-tech startup looking for anIT Specialistto help us scale our NYC office. The roleincludes everything from establishing policies & procedures, to optimizing & scaling through automation. You will be responsible for assisting with the decision making to set IT up as we grow.
This individual must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of technical hardware & software.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance in person or remotely. In addition, you will participate in supporting our in-office employees & expected to efficiently field emails, walk-up, & Slack IT requests.
- Application support, including G Suite/Google Apps, endpoint security & Slack.
- Evaluate new technologies, prioritize their acquisition, & help to make decisions in alignment with IT roadmaps & business requirements.
- Prioritizing projects such as hardware provisioning, employee onboarding & off-boarding, account setup & de-provisioning of user accounts.
- Procurement, inventory management, & decommissioning of hardware/software
- Managing the setup & support of AV equipment in conference rooms in various office areas.
- Assist the Office team with desk setups.
- Ability to lift or move equipment that may weigh around 25+ lbs.
- Ability to integrate concepts & methodologies into concrete product implementations
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment with high energy & expectations.
- Experience in Healthcare or a start-up environment preferred
- Capable of wearing multiple hats while working independently to solve problems.
- Resourceful & willing to work cross functionally supporting multiple departments.
- Ability to estimate, plan & prioritize own tasks while being extremely detail oriented.
- Experience in a high-growth company.
- Automating tasks & scripting using Bash, Batch, or PowerShell
- 2 - 4+ years of IT experience
- Experience troubleshooting MacOS, iOS & Windows Operating Systems
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills (both written & verbal) while being customer service oriented.
- Experience supporting & administration of apps (or similar apps) such as Slack, Jumpcloud, LastPass, Zendesk, Zoom, Confluence, Microsoft Office, & Active Directory.
- Experience with HIPAA & strong security practices.
- Experience troubleshooting common networking issues
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.