Business Development Manager, New York
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What youll do
- Identify, manage & close revenue-generating partnerships that expand the companys services & strengths
- Quantitatively assess new market opportunities, including market size & leaders, & provide recommended approach for the company
- Build strong relationships with influential counterparts at current & prospective partner companies in the adtech, social media, broadcast TV, radio & mobile industries
- Collaborate with DoubleVerifys Product, Sales & Account Management teams to understand market trends, prioritize client needs & develop best-in-class partnerships
- Evangelize DoubleVerifys value propositions, best practices & perspectives to our partners & our industry peers via events, webinars, & other direct client communications channels
Who you are
We are looking for an energetic & passionate leader who will own the lifecycle of a partnership deal, from identifying the opportunity to establishing the initial contact through closing the deal & launching the solution.
You will be part of DoubleVerifys Business Development team that is chartered to ensure DoubleVerifys services are distributed & available wherever our customers conduct business. You will be tasked with building a business case to enter new markets, & executing on your recommended plan.You will have the unique opportunity to work with the global leaders in social media, broadcast TV, radio, mobile, adtech & more with the goal of driving revenue-generating deals for our company & delighting our customers with expanded services.
- 2+ years experience in a consulting, technical sales or business/corporate development capacity
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution, MBA preferred
- Demonstrable experience in evaluating business opportunities, providing strategic guidance and/or closing complex transactions
- Ability to drive proactive outreach to potential partners, including identifying influencers & establishing the initial point of contact, & strategically maneuvering scenarios where multiple stakeholders drive the decision on an outcome
- Working knowledge of the media industry is preferable
- Proven leadership in every aspect