Member Support Agents resolve issues & answer questions from our members about the Omada program & app via email & phone. Omada Agents are excited about educating people about how the Omada program works, & are ready to help members troubleshoot through any barriers, ensuring quick resolve & a positive experience. Agents arent afraid to ask questions, & are eager to learn about new product features & updates to better assist our members. Agents looking to grow their career in operations will express interest in Member Support processes, how we work, identify ways we can improve & drive those ideas to completion. Member Support Agents thrive working on a team, can maintain communication remotely, & are always willing to help, both members & team mates.
Youll love this role if you are passionate about working on a team, providing stellar service experiences, able to nurture collaboration, hungry to learn the nuances of our digital health business, & enthusiastic about the ambiguity of a constantly changing start-up environment. Our teams mission is to delight those we help & resolve problems quickly, accurately, & with empathy. We strive to deliver a seamless Omada experience to our members.
- Serve our bi-lingual members: communicate with our members both over the phone & in writing, in English & Spanish
- Resolve email, phone & application cases swiftly & accurately with an empathetic mindset highlighting one of our company values--#MembersFirst
- Resolve email & phone cases that include app or device troubleshooting, & share product knowledge with members, accurately, & empathetically: make each interaction with members meaningful, & remove barriers to their success
- Works closely with peers to improve Member Support processes
- Collaborate seamlessly & uphold our teams culture of supporting each others success by being open & encouraging in communication, displaying good intentions & not putting your own needs before the needs of your teammates
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- The desire to serve members by providing a kind, caring, & thorough service experience
- A positive & calming presence, as you prioritize & progress in a quick-paced environment
- The ability to communicate in both written & speaking in Spanish & English
- A love for process & efficiency, & a drive to improve process through problem analysis, testing, iteration & validation
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, & diligence to solve any issues that arise
- A yes and, ready-to-serve commitment to our team & members
- Passion for a career in Operations, Healthcare, & for Omada Healths mission
You will love this job if this describes you:
- You are first to tackle toughest support cases, enjoying the challenge of solving new issues well
- You mindfully manage your stress levels, focus on what matters most in managing your time, & maintain a positive, calm presence within a remote startup environment
- You've been part of a growing support team at a startup or in the health industry
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service or call center experience
- You have translating experience in a call center environment
- You are interested in a career in support, healthcare & technology
- Available at least 28+ hours per week
- Availability 8am - 6pm PST (to work an 8-hour schedule)
- Bilingual, in writing & speaking, in English & Spanish
- Must be available on weekdays during the holiday season
- Must be available January through March (no extended vacation)
- Must be available for 40 hours during first week for training
- Must be able to commit to working some holidays if needed
- Competitive hourly rate
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
About Omada Health: Weve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, & obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, & design to inspire & enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Companys 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World, our team includes passionate & talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente & Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.