As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the development of the Alfred experience with a focus on one or more of our core business areas such as expanding our footprint, activating buildings & residents, & driving exceptional service delivery. You will balance priorities & stakeholders to create a feature roadmap & ship product continuously.
As part of a growing Technology team, you will have a direct & immediate influence on supporting our massive growth & also shaping our next generation platform. You will help develop our product management philosophy & practices to lead the construction of a new type of service. Hello Alfred offers the opportunity to work closely with all aspects of a multi-sided business from our operations team, customers & - the stars of the show - the Alfred Client Managers.
How youll help us to be successful
- Take ownership of a significant portion of the Hello Alfred business. Can influence others & work with multiple functions; gets others to adopt your priorities & do the things necessary to help the product succeed.
- Be a strategic thinker - asks the right questions to push the team & product forward, understands where the market is & where its going.
- You can analyze data to make testable hypotheses & move forward based on results. Focus on relevant factors & ignore trivial factors & data noise.
- Care deeply about our internal & external customers. Listen to them, but also probe deeper into underlying problems to get at the compelling value proposition for the customer.
- Understand the architectural & business capabilities of the competition. Know how to differentiate Alfred from the rest of the market.
What superpowers youll use
- Experience with category defining, innovative product preferred
- Great at providing clear, written specifications
- Empathy & ability to articulate user needs
- Expansive knowledge of technical approaches, solutions & methods to solve a problem
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience with a background in product management & user experience
- 2+ years of SQL knowledge required
- Familiarity with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Hadoop, Jupyter and/or PowerBI)
- You have a strategic approach to product development
- Youre creative & get stuff done
- Comfortable with large-scale data & data analysis & can iterate based on results
- Have vision, creativity, & divergent thinking
- Passionate about all things product
- Enjoy collaboration & working in a team environment
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates over 20 markets.