Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
Solutions Consulting is a multi-dimensional team that owns the technical elements in qualified opportunities. They are involved in driving discovery, software demonstrations, process illustration, competitive differentiation, value positioning, & objection handling. SCs are the trusted advisors to the prospect as well as the balanced voice of the solution internal to the company. SCs work across the organization, frequently working with Account Executives, Client Success Managers, Implementation Specialists, Product Management, Engineering, & Marketing.
This person is a Splash expert on all fronts: knows the ins & outs of all Splash software features, understands & can explain Splash implementation, & all integrations with other systems. The Solutions Consultants focus on identifying & understanding the processes & challenges of our prospects, & find solutions leveraging our platform where appropriate. The ultimate goal is to enhance customer satisfaction & increase sales.
- Splash expert on all current & future software functionality
- Splash expert on all current integrations including CRM & Marketing Automation Platforms
- Strategically research / prospect discovery related challenges to ROI
- Prepare for & manage all Splash software demonstrations for Splash prospects in a friendly & educated manner
- Organize Splash use case examples, be able to match with relevant prospects
- Create client specific Splash pages & custom presentations within the software
- Assist in supporting Sales-led Trials of the platform including creating orgs, managing permissions & support for out-of-the-box integrations
- Provide scoping support for Enterprise Deals including the creation of Event Flows & line itemed project plans in collaboration with Splash Implementation & Creative Teams.
- Organize Splash pages & use-case examples, & strategically leverage information to solve prospect & client pain points.
- Manage responses to RFIs / RFPs / Security Questionnaires in an accurate, timely, & comprehensive manner
- 4+ years of software demonstration experience
- Software & systems expertise: proven fluency in software systems, any coding/design/backend experience a bonus!
- Curious & strategic - motivated by brainstorming & problem solving
- Positive attitude, extremely personable, hard-working
- Experience in direct sales or in marketing technology is a plus
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at