We're looking for a high energy, hands-on individual to join the Revenue Operations team in Austin, TX or Redwood City, CA as an Order Management Associate. As a part of this position you will be required to review orders, provision customer accounts, & ensure proper billing of products & services sold. Additional responsibilities include working cross-functionally with our Sales, Accounting, & Legal organizations, working through complex deal structures & assisting with projects in an ever changing business. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively & think creatively in a fast moving environment as well as the desire to contribute to a hardworking team.
- Daily processing of orders submitted by customers and/or partners. This includes provisioning services to the customer & generating a subscription & invoice in our billing system.
- Participate in month-end close activities including reconciling & resolving variances detected across of our sales & billing systems.
- Proactively propose process & system improvements when applicable.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Technical Accounting, Deal Desk, & Legal to review non-standard order arrangements. Ensure no adverse financial, business, or legal implications are associated with orders.
- Coordinate with various teams across Revenue Operations both internationally & domestically as it relates to order processing, collections, revenue recognition, & billing support.
- Help drive ad hoc projects, reports, & tasks related to the business as they arise.
- BA/BS or equivalent in (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting plus)
- 2+ or more years of order management experience or similar operational experience
- Experience in systems such as Salesforce, Zuora, Apttus, Netsuite, plus
- Attention to detail & ability to practice good judgment while ensuring policy & processes are followed.
- Ability to understand business requirements & solve problems that may arise
- Self-motivated & self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, & opportunistically
- Overly organized, great attention to detail, & strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Responsibilities may require travel across various Box offices.