Latch is hiring an Executive Assistant to play a critical role in not only providing administrative support to our CEO, but to serve as an essential partner to the executive team. This EA will manage everything from calendar & travel arrangements, to internal communication & meeting management on behalf of our CEO. This highly organized, resourceful, & trustworthy individual will ensure that every detail is in place, & nothing falls through the cracks. This individual must be able to handle private information, have strong business judgement, & be able to communicate with a variety of personalities & job functions of a fast growing IoT company.
- Coordinate & manage Google Calendar & arrange internal & external meetings with key partners & stakeholders.
- Be proactive in assessing conflicts & situations, & be able to prioritize so your leaders can continue to achieve
- Have the opportunity to draft & create meeting agendas & presentations, as well as facilitate functional meetings
- Manage monthly & ad hoc expense reporting for leaders, & driving processes to be more efficient
- Book & arrange travel (flights, hotels, rental cars, etc), thinking through details, & optimizing work travel against busy schedules
- You will interact with private company information, & must be able to know when to keep things confidential
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of direct C-level executive assistant experience
- Proficiency with Google Calendar & scheduling
- Proven experience with deck creation (PowerPoint, Keynote, Slides), & data tracking (Excel, Numbers, Sheets)
- Experience being an executive assistant in a high-growth startup a plus
- Expert Google Calendar management experience
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, & share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents & property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, & the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, & fast-paced office environment.We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards & Penn Station in New York City.