At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The University Programs team is seeking a highly organized, efficient & energetic University Program Specialist. The role will support the early talent programs team with the objective of providing an exceptional experience through programming for our early talent hires.
- Support logistics & event planning for all early talent programs (interns, new grads & apprentices) year-round
- Manage early talent communications & social engagement
- Create & maintain high-quality early talent programming including but not limited to: intern/new grad virtual & onsite events & L&D opportunities
- Lead trainings, onboarding/offboarding sessions for early talent hires & managers & mentors.
- Organize & manage early talent data to ensure accuracy for larger Early Talent Programs team & cross-functional partners.
- Own swag & event vendor management
- Adheres to workflow & process excellence
- Effectively uses the tools & processes in place to meet goals. Collaborates on opportunities for process improvement
- Effectively manages daily priorities & owns coordination tasks for themselves
- Flexible working hours in the evenings/onsite to lead all early talent events & activities
- Maintain a positive & proactive candidate experience for all early talent.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience planning & executing events
- Clear & solution-oriented communication
- Experience in a fast-paced environment or coordination of high-volume projects/tasks
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions & tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- A team player - youre willing to help out wherever needed
- Prioritize data integrity
- You instill trust in your judgment & ability to complete any project
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.