iCapital Networks Operations department provides operational support for its rapidly growing investor base. We are launching a Remediation Team within Operations to assist with the review & remediation of investor documents. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a new team inside an innovative, growing company. The position will be based in iCapital Networks Princeton, New Jersey office.
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President or Vice President
- Reviewing subscription agreements & other investor documents for completeness & accuracy, as well as compliance with regulatory requirements
- Explaining necessary remediations to bring investor documents into compliance
- Maintaining accurate investor data on iCapitals proprietary technology platform
- Communicating frequently with the companys Investor Relations team.
- Supervisory responsibilities over a growing team
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to multi-task & work both independently & as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications & Excel
- Bachelors degree required
- 6+ years of work experience in fund administration or investor compliance reviewing investor documents & familiarity with alternative investments preferred
- Previous experience managing a team of employees