Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 18th or June 8th
Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary & cross-functional department comprised of product, web, UX, visual, & motion designers. We work with just about every department & team from product to marketing to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
Our Design team is looking for someone who is highly collaborative & comfortable giving & receiving design critiques. We are looking for someone who is passionate about brand design, with interests in web & mobile technology. The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to create simplicity out of complex problems with an awareness for detail & an eye for sharp visual design. If youve got a healthy curiosity for how things work, a dedication to bringing a shared vision to life, & you are ready to grow in your design career, wed love to hear from you!
What youll do:
- Execute design projects in compliance with brand standards
- Collaborate with designers, writers, web developers, photographers, & project managers to deliver beautiful & communicative design
- Deliver design assets & systems that meet business goals as defined by project leadership
- Support the design team on print, digital, social, video, premiums & experiential assignments
- Assist on photo & video shoots
- Build clean & professional presentations whether it be a brief for an external partner or a creative deck for internal partners
Wed love to hear from you if have:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid typography & layout skills
- Online portfolio demonstrating a variety of projects
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
- Photo, motion, and/or video experience a plus
- Studio art (various mediums) experience a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.