About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is an innovative, real-time customer feedback & quality management platform that has been designed specifically to drive engagement & performance of customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the worlds leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker & Earnin, through to household names like Walmart & Williams-Sonoma, to help them provide exceptional customer service. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams & operations, & the tools they need to drive team member engagement & continuous performance improvements.
An integral part of our mission is to educate companies on the importance of delivering exceptional customer service, & this requires a constant flow of smart, thoughtful content. Were looking for a content pro to join our marketing team to help us articulate this mission & drive demand. The person in this role will join a collaborative, ambitious marketing team & report to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Produce insightful & thought provoking content including blog posts, case studies, nurture emails & eBooks
- Understand how each of these content assets fit into the larger marketing plan & execute campaigns around them
- Manage the content calendar while tying each initiative to a demand generation goal
- Own all email nurture cadences to drive engagement amongst prospects
- Develop webinar & event content & talking points
- Creating copy for landing pages & event invites
- Own content across all our web properties
- Work with subject matter experts & partners to produce educational content for clients & prospects
- Work with product marketing to produce compelling sales materials that bring our unique product positioning to lift
- 3-5 years of experience developing content for B2B companies
- Expert in Hubspot or similar marketing automation tool
- Execution-driven & goal-oriented. You like setting projects in motion, testing content out, & enjoy the challenge of reaching ambitious growth goals
- Strong writing skills, with experience developing both short- & long-form content
- Proofreading pro with strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive nature & an ability to extract insights out of interviews that can take content to the next level
- Detailed understanding of the role that content plays in driving web traffic, leads & mid-funnel acceleration
- Strong understanding of the role of content in SEO
- Analytical mindset
*Please include either a link or attachment of a writing sample with your application
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp, stock options, full health, dental & vision insurance benefits, gym stipend, unlimited vacation, flexible work from home options, commuter benefits, & much more!