? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. A Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
To follow Qonto's ambition in terms of data we created the Data Department, handling Data Analysis, Engineering, & Science. The data department has grown from 5 to 29 people in two years (and we're still hiring)!
As an Analytics Engineer, you will join a team of 6 talented people & bring your expertise to allow Qonto to meet its ambitious goals. The stack is modern & designed to scale: you will truly be able to contribute to its continuous improvement.
As an Analytics Engineer at Qonto, you will
- Build & maintain the data modeling layers: you will make sure meaningful data is accessible & ready for analysis
- Work closely with Pipelines Data Engineers: together, you'll schedule, enhance & monitor the daily data transformation pipelines
- Work closely with Data Analysts: together, you'll to develop & design analytical projects
- Train other team members: As we're keen on enabling our colleagues with self service data features, you will need to train your colleagues on the tooling that you set up for them.
Examples of projects to come
- Team up with the Growth Data Analysts to audit, challenge and revamp the acquisition data model
- Implement new dbt features : Analyses, Exposures, Custom Tests
- Challenge the monitoring process of current data transformation jobs
What you can expect
-The ability to use modern & state of the art” data tools (ie Airflow, dbt, Snowflake, & related services) ;
-Good environment, both technically & humanely, to learn & grow ;
-The ability to give feedback & propose new tools ;
-A wide scope of projects and the possibility to work on a project end-to-end ;
-Direct collaboration with the stakeholders ;
-A very dynamic environment with good standards in place.
Experience: You have strong experience in SQL & python
Mastery: You excel in data modeling best practices (Kimball Approach, OBTs, CTEs, SQL that works vs performant SQL etc.)
Problem Solver: You know how to overcome challenges with solutions that scale, without over-engineering.
Vision: You know how to take a step back & think about the bigger picture. You are able to then challenge the needs without creating friction.
Team Player: You have good communication skills & know-how to interact with non-technical colleagues
Languages: You speak English, French is a plus