Have you ever tweeted or sent a message on Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, or any other messaging app to a major brand & had them respond back to you, & resolve your issue, in lightning fast time? Well, theres a pretty good chance that particular company used Conversocial to respond & resolve.
Conversocial helps brands develop meaningful relationships with their customers at scale. Tapping into the unique nature of messaging, & combining human agents with adaptive automation, Conversocial enables brands to deliver conversational customer experiences that delight consumers & transforms customer service, marketing, & sales. In 2019 the company acquired Assist, a leading enterprise chatbot platform, providing its customers with an advanced, integrated experience across bot & human support.
Partnering with hundreds of forward-thinking brands such as Google, British Airways, Tesco, Macys, Sephora, Vodafone, Humana, M&S, Facebook & Alaska Airlines to help them deliver a better customer experience, Conversocial has offices in London, New York, & San Francisco.
We are looking for an experienced creative, articulated, organized, hands on, data driven & results-oriented Director of Corporate Development. The Director of Corporate Development will be reporting to Conversocials Chief Operating Officer.
- Develop an innovative value-based pricing model that creates a differentiation in the market for Conversocial. The pricing model should combine both Conversocial agent platform & Conversocials automation capabilities. It should be based on the analysis of competitor pricing, market trends & customer needs & usage.
- Work with the finance, legal, product, & customer facing teams to test & implement the pricing in the market.
- Develop an ROI model that demonstrates the economic value of Conversocial. Roll it out to the market & work with C level executives (CFOs, CMOs & heads of marketing) with-in Convesocials customers to analyze the return of investment of the Conversocial product & drive the shift from traditional customer service channels like Voice & email to Messaging.
- Work closely with the Conversocial finance team to analyze Conversocials unit economics (LTV, CAC, Churn & Net Retention Rate etc.) & recommend ways to improve them.
- Unveil new growth opportunities for Conversocial based on market trends & data analysis. These may include penetration to new markets or regions, internal employee compensation related opportunities & inorganic growth opportunities.
- Financial Bachelors degree, MBA is a plus
- 5-10 years minimum previous Financial analysis & financial modeling past experience
- Experience in making business recommendations based on business analysis & financial data
- Experience in working with external facing C level executives & CFOs
- Based in NYC
- Previous SaaS experience a plus
- Experience in working within the customer service & with contact center executives a plus
- Excellent presentational & analytical skills, with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, & a team player
- Proven track record of performing well in a fast paced environment,
- Organized & able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Must be willing to travel domestically & internationally (25%)
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits including 401k
- Stock options
- Weekly team lunches
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Quarterly socials
- Unlimited books
- Employee referral bonuses