At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for a Junior Analyst with 2-3 years professional experience to be part of our Product team, whose objective is to help continue the ongoing HelloFresh growth! Reporting to the Head of Product ANZ
You will ...
- Provide analytics on a variety of product & customer experience topics, including performance, retention, contacts, NPS, financials.
- Improve our analytics capability: identify inefficiencies & gaps within our analytics process & work to streamline & improve the way the team operates.
- Exemplify best practice: develop processes, analysis methodologies & dashboards to increase efficiency & consistency within the wider Product functions.
- Enable data-driveness for better decisions making: create innovative solutions that enable colleagues to easily track, report & identify trends & opportunities.
- Identify growth opportunities: analyse business performance to identify opportunities to develop our product more efficiently.
You have/ are ...
- Excellent analytical skills, including working with large data sets
- Excellent knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel, SQL (Tableau is a plus)
- Working knowledge of Python (or R) & a willingness to become an expert
- Strong organisational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects & deadlines
- An aspiration to drive optimal decision making & maximum productivity
- A logical way of working & high attention to detail
- The ability to document findings in a clear & concise way, & present them to key stakeholders
- An analytical degree, experience in analytics, finance or accounting is a plus
- Passion for HelloFresh & the desire to be part of an extremely fast-paced business
What You'll Get In Return ...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- A position designed with room for evolution
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
Start date: Immediately