Squarespaces Media & Acquisition team is seeking a Media Strategist to optimize, elevate, & expand our paid search programs domestically. We are looking for a creative, results-driven marketer with both deep expertise in search & a desire to be part of a full-funnel, collaborative media team. Our team is both rigorous & experimental, focused on data-driven marketing while also taking big bets on exciting opportunities, & we seek team members who can deliver on both in a fast-paced environment. If you are excited by data, passionate about finding new audiences, devoted to flawless execution, & motivated to continuously improve, wed love to meet you.
This role is based in our New York headquarters & reports to the Paid Search Channel Lead.
- Plan, forecast, optimize, & scale paid search campaigns across the Google & Bing search engines
- Monitor performance & optimize efficiency across several accounts with various KPIs & meaningful scale
- Recommend strategies & tactics for moving the business forward, from the traditional to the highly experimental; define, implement, & interpret an ongoing testing agenda
- Interpret searcher intent & draft creative that will resonate with the audience, drive engagement, align with our brand voice, & ultimately generate customer growth
- Collaborate across media channels & stakeholders across the organization to maximize the value of search data & insights
- Work closely with our analytics team to conduct multi-touch performance analysis & better understand the role of search in the customer journey
- 2-4 years of experience as a media planner/buyer in performance-driven paid search marketing
- Experience working in all of the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Bing Ads
- Deep understanding of performance tracking & ROI analysis; you should be very comfortable working in Excel/Google sheets & building reports & dashboards for measuring ad effectiveness
- Structured thinking & strong ability to communicate plans & performance to multiple audiences
- Self-motivation, autonomy & a keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium coveredfor you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation&paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks ofpaid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacksat all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.