Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for a Short-Term Accounts Payable Analyst who can commit to 40 hours/week & can start ASAP. The role is anticipated to last up to 4 -5+ months, but also has the potential to convert into a permanent role. This position is flexible & can be fully remote or hybrid at our Boston, MA office. As an Accounts Payable Analyst, you possess a high level of integrity, curiosity, & a strong degree of accuracy.
What youll accomplish
- Process invoices, check requests, & T&E reimbursements
- Initiate & prepare weekly check runs
- Prepare & post wire transfer payments
- Maintain vendor records & files as needed
- Create standardized departmental forms/templates as needed
- Build strong customer relations, external & internal
- Open & continual communication with vendors & internal customers such as department heads
- Troubleshoot isolated problems & solve recurrent issues
- Cross train on all key responsibilities within the AP department
- Monitor Invoice mailbox
- Participate in ongoing mission for all vendors to set up ACH payment
- As assigned, participate in accounting month-end process
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years accounts payable experience
- Advanced Excel experience including Pivot Tables & Vlookups
- Strong knowledge of Accounting & Accounts Payable principles
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Able to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office & Outlook
- General Ledger & Accounts Payable account reconciliation experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with co-workers & business contacts in a courteous & professional manner
- Strong initiative to own process & workflow
- Nice to have, experience in an ERP accounting system such as PeopleSoft
- Nice to have, Accounts Payable experience in a retail, business to business or business to consumer environment preferred
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered